Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #240496
      Avatar for BiggerPiggyBankBiggerPiggyBank

      Some state prisons have a scared straight program…look into it, they work.
      My dad was a cop, and then a probabtion officer, we had troubled teens in
      and out of our house all the time, even had foster sister. He even brought
      home a convict for the weekend on work release, he was in for murder.
      Anyway, they need a person that they can talk to that they respect and that
      they knows respects them. They need someone to set the rules and KNOW that
      if they screw up then it’s their own responsibility.

      Check with the
      probation office in your area, and go in and talk to the cops, they will
      help. But the best is getting them into a state prison, where they live for
      a day, sometimes a whole weekend of what they are headed for.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.