Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #240467

      I also have a troubled teen. My son is 17. Will not run away, but he is in
      and hanging out with older people, into drugs.

      I cannot find any service to
      help me. I can
      go to the court and have him declared “incorrigable”, then throw him out of the
      house. As mad as I am at him, I can’t do that.

      He is stealing from me and
      lying. I have him in
      counseling, but that hasn’t helped yet. I hope this brings some good responses.
      thank you

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.