- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 7, 2012 at 1:40 pm by .
- November 7, 2012 at 12:00 am #311541
Found this site looking for make at home jarred meals, any preserving foods, survival, economic savings and overall trying to make life a little easier. I’m a 2 time cancer survivor and live holistically and organically as humanly possible. Looking for some great ideas and I see I have found my new spot – here!
- November 7, 2012 at 1:44 am #434550
Hi No1JerzeyGirl ~ “Looks Like You Made It” Glad you found the site!!!!!
- November 7, 2012 at 1:57 am #434552
Welcome to the site. Congratulations on being a survivor and finding this site. Lots of great ideas to help. Enoy!
- November 7, 2012 at 3:57 am #434554
I am THRILLED you found this site. People need to hear I am a survivor in the same sentance with cancer. And you did it twice. Way to go! I’m lovin it! You will like it here. This site is great and your knowledge from your lifestyle will be a great addition here. If you need any help setteling in just give me a shout and I’ll help any way I can.
- November 7, 2012 at 1:40 pm #434559
Hello and Welcome, No1JerzeyGirl! Good to have you here. If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.