- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated September 5, 2013 at 12:10 pm by .
- August 28, 2013 at 2:37 am #322124Suenich
Just found your site today and am so glad. Am loving all the tips and inspiration. Thanks
- August 28, 2013 at 1:02 pm #443077Virginia
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, SueNich! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 31, 2013 at 11:12 am #443187glenystasmaniaI am also relatively new, having forgotten about the site, and just found it again tonight. I have made up for lost time as I think I have spent 3 hours on Budget101 tonight. I live in Tasmania, Australia
- August 31, 2013 at 12:47 pm #443189Virginia
Hello again, Sue! I hope you are enjoying the site. Hi, Gleny! Great to have you back. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia
- September 2, 2013 at 1:25 pm #443262Suenich
Thanks for the warm welcome!
- September 2, 2013 at 1:27 pm #443263SuenichWas wondering if there is a way that I can look at all of my posts and any responses. I posted a question earlier and am not sure if I could remember how to get back to it. Thanks.
- September 2, 2013 at 5:59 pm #443288Virginia
Hi, Sue! You can see all of your posts by clicking on your name — a list comes down and it says view forum posts, then click on the post you want to go to. I think you can also just go to your profile and find your posts. Hope this helps. I do not see a post with a question except this one. What was your question? Thanks; Virginia
- September 5, 2013 at 3:32 am #443434Suenich
i posted a question under the laundry cream. I don’t see it now, a message came up when I finished it that it had to be reviewed before it could be posted so I know it went through to somewhere.
- September 5, 2013 at 12:10 pm #443441VirginiaSometimes messages get lost in cyberspace. Just post your question again, if it ends up to be a double post, so be it. I have posted lots of times and the post disappeared never to be seen again, sometimes I repost and sometimes not. Depends on if it is an original post I wrote about something or if it is an answer to a question (I almost always repost the answers to someone’s questions if it happens to them.) I have had to do this on some up to 5 times. After 5 times I might give up, maybe I will go back some later time and answer those. (I think mine has to do with my internet connection, but who knows). Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.