- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 20, 2014 at 11:05 am by .
- January 20, 2014 at 12:21 am #337203MrsJasper
Hello everyone. I’m new here to Budget101. Pretty excited to be registered and find my way around to start saving some money.
I’m a stay at home mom for the time being while my husband just started his first day of work today. we’re looking to save money everywhere we can and get some new ideas for the house =)
- January 20, 2014 at 12:29 am #448710carebear318hello everyone on budget101 hope 2 get lots of new ideas and a little of everthing else
- January 20, 2014 at 2:00 am #448725SLSaver
Hi MrsJasper, I’m a newbie here too. I happened upon this site the other day when I found the Mom’s Super Laundry Sauce. I have been addicted ever since.
I read a post today that said their is also a Facebook page. Have you seen it yet? That is going to be my next stop.I love learning new ways to save money and cooking from scratch.
- January 20, 2014 at 11:05 am #448754Snicksgirl
Hey! I am new too! The one thing you have to try is the Laundry Sauce for Dummies!
I have made 6 jars of it and I love it! It will save you a ton if money in laundry soap. I have used it on several loads and it has worked just as well as Tide does!
Happy hunting on the sight and let me know if you find anything that helps & works great also!My name is Sabrina and I go by Snicksgirl, I live in nw portland or.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.