If you want the Most Amazing Night of Sleep, Try this SIMPLE Trick!

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks If you want the Most Amazing Night of Sleep, Try this SIMPLE Trick!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      xstepmom

The last few months I’ve been suffering from insomnia, I’m lucky to get a few hours of sleep a night, I discovered this trick about a week ago and I’ve got to say, it Works like a Charm!!

It’s hard to believe that the trick to a good nights sleep is literally as easy as cutting the ends off a banana and boiling it for 10 minutes.

Here’s what you need, 1 organic banana, filtered water (about 4 cups) and a pot. Wash the banana to get rid of any surface dirt, cut off the very ends. Place the banana in the pot, add water, bring it to a boil over medium heat and let it simmer about 10 minutes.

Let it cool. Drink the water. If you’d like you can also cut the banana into pieces and eat them (peel and all!) This trick gives the body a burst of easily absorbable magnesium and boy does it ever work!!

How does it taste? FANTASTIC!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      bflegg

I don’t think I’ve had a decent nights sleep in a month and now it seems my body has gotten used to it. Did this work the first night for you or do you have to do it several days before you see a difference?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Tips-n-Tricks If you want the Most Amazing Night of Sleep, Try this SIMPLE Trick!