Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies If You Notice Someone With This Kind Of Piercing, THIS Is What It Means

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

piercings are usually for show, well, i guess i always assumed they’re for show. they’re like ornaments for the body, but today when searching for pain relief i discovered that if you have this kind of piercing, it might be for the ultimate pain relief

you see, i suffer from migraine headaches. it was recommended to me over the weekend that i try auricular acupuncture which is an all natural way to alleviate chronic severe headaches. here’s the best part, all i have to do is get my ear pierced in a particular spot.

auricular acupuncture is a diagnostic and treatment system based on normalizing the body’s dysfunction through stimulation of points on the ear. resulting amelioration of pain and illness is believed to be
      through the reticular formation and the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems (Source)

after seeing this i of course wanted even more information and i discovered that their is a college of auricular acupuncture. in the united kingdom. i’m sure it’s taught in the usa, but let’s face it, the us is more about pushing drugs/pharmaceuticals than it is about true healing.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies If You Notice Someone With This Kind Of Piercing, THIS Is What It Means