I would like too say hello to all the people like me who pinch penney’s!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I would like too say hello to all the people like me who pinch penney’s!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

yoga smilieHello everyone I am Woodyswife. I am a mother of 4 grown kids and i have many grandbabies and i have a son hes in the army and he hasn’t started his family yet.
      I am a widow my Woody passed a way in may. I miss him but he’s easy now!

And that makes me smile and he loved my smile so we both won! My kids call me crazy but I am just getting older and i an tell them what kind of stupid things they want me to babysit for them to go do. And i tell them not to do this or that and they say never.

And they wind up doing it because they went to do something stupid.what I told them not to do. So I am a witch!
      Anyway ‘i am rambling on but love to craft and love to save money and love get as natural as I can !yoga smilie

Hi Woodyswife. I am sorry about you loosing your husband recently I am sure it must be difficult. Your post about your children sure made me giggle.

We always know better than our parent (haha). I have 3 children. They are 18,3, 10 months.

I do have quite a large spacing. I still find myself calling my mom, well actually my grandmother, for advice often.

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, WoodysWife! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia

Hello and welcome woodyswife.
      My condolences to you on the loss of your husband.
      Great money saving information, advice, tips, and recipes here!
      Enjoy and best wishes.

Welcome to budget101!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I would like too say hello to all the people like me who pinch penney’s!