I need some stocking stuffer ideas for teen boys

Holidays & Special Occasions Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter Solstice I need some stocking stuffer ideas for teen boys

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I have two teen boys ages 17 and 15 any ideas for stocking stuffers that don’t cost a lot. So far I have travel size axe spray. Man the girls were so much easier.

If you have teen girls you may want to check Foodlion, I found pedicure cushions and compact mirrors there on close out paid 49 cent for two cushions and 1.29 for each of the compact mirrors that turn into brushes. Also I found little mini emery boards for 59 cent a pack has about 10 in each pack. Of course this isn’t all that is going in the girls just some of the best priced stuff I ran into.Having major problems with the boys though.

Thanks for any help.

My son likes the Listerine breath sprays. I always give him a full size of his favorite candy bar. A good cheap book.

Usually 1 dvd. Sometimes you can find good ones at walmart really cheap. My son is still thrilled with the nostalgic slinky.

Nicole

Thanks that is some good ideas.

I have two sons and some things that might work— nail clipper set, mints,chapstick, gift card, a christmas ornament (to start a collection), hacky sack,nerf football,pocket dictionary,USB Flash Drive,classsic novel,cookies, small candies, I always like to put in good laughing gifts too bubble gum coal — silly putty –Hope this helps the ideas to flow more for you.

I was going to suggest also the chapstick, nail clippers, mints, gum, combs, deoderant, soap on a rope, socks, tank tops. HTH

thanks great ideas. I dont know what I would do without yall

My son always looks forward to the new toothbrush, comb/brush, deodarant,socks, boxers, body wash candy and any other little things I can find that he uses alot or needs replaced (like personal products)

thanks everyone for your help

Fast food coupons are cheap and always appreciated by my teens. Also, combs (pocket size), acne med (if they have acne), chapstick, nuts, coupons for “no chores” day, candy, gum, and mine have collected beanie babies since they were little. I often find them in like new condition at thrift stores throughout the year for $2 or less and have them sticking out of their stockings.

If there is something they collect that isn’t too expensive like rocks or trading cards, they are never too old for that. Happy holidays!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Holidays & Special Occasions Christmas-Yule-hanukkah-Kwanzaa-Winter Solstice I need some stocking stuffer ideas for teen boys