- June 30, 2008 at 1:04 pm #259097
Thank you for these suggestions!Quote:.
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:38 AM
Subject: Budget101.com : Re: I need honest legitimate work from home – any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Some ideas …
1. If you are crafty sell stuff on Ebay
2. Baby Sit or Pet Sit
3. You maybe able to do Medical billing from home. Some states
Medicaids and Medicare programs have free software you can request to
do so. Offer your services to small offices who don’t have time to
keep up with it all.
4. Cook meals for families who are too busy to cook or for older
people who can not do it anymore.
5. Do you have time to go shopping? Maybe be a personal shopper for an
older person or again a family who is too busy.
— In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, “atmcbd”
> I have 3 kids and a husband and have been taking care of my elderly
> grandparents for 8 and half years. My grandfather passed away and I am
> still caring for my grandmother (who has Alz). So, I cannot work
> outside of the home. Our money has become extremely tight and I would
> like to be able to contribute to our family income and relieve some
> pressure for my husband as well.
> Does anyone know of any honest legitimate jobs that I can do from
> home? I do have a “home office” setup and very experienced with
> clerical work.
> I appreciate any suggestions!
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 8.0.101 / Virus Database: 270.4.3/1526 – Release Date: 6/30/2008 8:43 AM
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.