I need help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #259305

      check w/ your churches, or relatives,or friends, Goodwill,Salvation

      ARmy,RedCross,Freecycle,barter childcare,Food stamps,Temporary employment

      Agencies,Central Service,( when talking w/ each of these ask if they know of

      any place that you can check to ask for help,

      Don’t wait too late!!Do it for the kids..

      Original Message

      From: “Herlean” <wm_jun99@yahoo.com>

      To: <Budget101_@yahoogroups.com>

      Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:24 AM

      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : I need help

      > I don’t know of any full-time jobs with benefits that you can do at home

      100% of the time.


      > As a single mother of 2, you will surely qualify for some kinds of

      assistance. Call your local United Way or social services agency. Explain

      your situation and tell them that you need help for you and your kids. They

      may want different

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.