- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated December 28, 2011 at 4:18 pm by .
- November 11, 2011 at 12:07 pm #300319
Arggghhh, the holidays are almost here and I’ve already started gaining weight this fall. I got on the wii fit last night and was shocked to discover that it had been 658 days since I’d used it.
I dont want to balloon up over the holidays & I thought if I could work out everyday, I could lose some weight and still enjoy the holidays.
I’m looking for a wii fit buddy to help stay motivated, any takers?
- December 27, 2011 at 12:54 am #430972
Hi. Have you found your buddy yet? Christmas is over and there is still lots of good food in the house.
I have to get back to my Wii and healthy eating. I’d love to have a buddy! especially a Wii fit buddy.
- December 27, 2011 at 5:16 pm #430980
I don’t have a wii yet? I want to get a wii fit though.
- December 28, 2011 at 4:18 pm #430987
I got my Wii almost 2 years ago, and have put over 350 hours on it. amazing. I found that I could never get to a gym even if I had a paid membership.
no time before work, too tired after work, too lazy after dinner. So with wii I could get up early and work out in my pj’s.
I was dedicated for a long time, and then slowly did less and ate more, so gained back the 15 lb I had lost…. so now I’m back on track but with 20 lb to go. dumb.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.