- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated August 8, 2013 at 12:45 am by .
- August 8, 2013 at 12:04 am #321317
the worst part about working the new job, is I cant spend my days here anymore. I didn’t realize how much I would miss the people here but I really do.
believe it or not, this web site is the only thing I miss about not staying home…and the gym but that was only 30 minutes a day.
- August 8, 2013 at 12:36 am #441519
How is your new job going? I still have my fingers crossed for you. Take care.
- August 8, 2013 at 12:45 am #441521
My new job is going great. it is much less stress than the last job. the boss actually tells you when you do a good job and he hollers it across the office so all 75 employees can hear.
(so embarrassing). I have 1 month and 10 days(but I’m not counting) to go from temp to perm. I found out yesterday they hire 90% of the temps.
the 10% not hired are usually let go within the first month. so I am almost as good as gold.
I really do appreciate your fingers being crossed for me. I am still nervous, I have never had a temp job before.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.