- June 8, 2014 at 11:45 am #342631
Yesterday, my husband was at our local hardware store to grab up some pallets (with permission) to build my pantry and raised beds. He was spotted by a neighbor who asked what he was up to. Hubby told him and he responded with ” Oh no, no – Come here first.”
He opened up his garage to reveal two stacks of shelving wood left by the previous owners and told him to please get it out of his garage! So, he has space for his kids bikes and I have a new pantry. Plus today we’re making raised beds for us and the same neighbor who gifted us with the wood 🙂 I am SO excited!!
- June 8, 2014 at 3:25 pm #453919That’s awesome. Glad your neighbor was there. You saved money and helped our your neighbor at the same time.
Enjoy your pantry.
- June 8, 2014 at 4:06 pm #453922
Thought is great..wish I could get some raised flower beds made here. We just moved to this house, remodeled the inside…so the yar will be next years prodject.
- July 1, 2014 at 6:16 pm #455378Congrats on the pantry. I was just telling my better half when we buy our house it’s going to have a pantry, he agrrees a walk in one.Our kitchen is small, so cupboard space is limited. Any tips are welcomed.
- July 2, 2014 at 3:19 am #455410
Jealous! Would love a bigger pantry!
- July 2, 2014 at 10:05 am #455422
My pantry is small but has been a life saver. Have fun stocking up!!
- July 5, 2014 at 12:46 pm #455557I cannot wait to move. My new place has a small pantry in the kitchen but I will have a garage!!! Oh, the stockpiling opportunities!!
- July 5, 2014 at 1:59 pm #455559
I have a whole basement I could use as a pantry. Just learning all this stuff so I guess I will figure out how to organize me a “pantry”.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.