- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated January 31, 2017 at 1:35 pm by .
- March 28, 2016 at 11:37 am #370767
my hubby bought me a few little things for easter and one of them was a package of hair picks. i don’t know about you, but i have a couple and i barely ever use them. i didn’t want to burst his bubble so i went searching for ideas on repurposing them and found some really great ideas!
here’s an impressive way to upcycle your hair clips in the kitchen!
this awesome tip works on lemons, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, peppers and so much more! you’ll need a stainless steel hair pick, and they’re about $2-5 depending on where you get them. My honey bought mine on Amazon.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 29, 2016 at 6:51 pm #463004
Love this kitchen tip. Thank you.
- January 31, 2017 at 1:35 pm #463521
OMG Why didn’t I think of that?? It would be nice to use to hold radishes too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.