- June 24, 2013 at 11:56 pm #319735
whew…its temp to perm but it is doing exactly what I want at almost the pay I was hoping for. now if I can get through the next 3 months and get hired full time.
- June 25, 2013 at 12:30 pm #440180
Congratulations!! Good Luck! Thanks; Virginia
- June 25, 2013 at 9:13 pm #440191
Thank you Virginia! please keep your fingers crossed for me to get hired full time. 🙂
- June 26, 2013 at 10:27 am #440168
That is great! Good Luck!
- June 26, 2013 at 10:36 am #440200
Thank you, the only bad part of having a job I cant be on here as often and I don’t get to come up with good recipes except on weekends. 🙁
- July 17, 2013 at 5:16 pm #440526LissKeymaster
How is your new job working out for you? Are things going well?
- July 17, 2013 at 9:34 pm #440530
It has been a month today and it hardly feels like I have been off of work. This the ideal job for me. The people are great and the work is fun.
Thank you very much for asking.
- July 18, 2013 at 11:45 am #440540
Great to hear that it is working. Still have my fingers crossed for it to become full time. You are in my prayers, also.
- July 18, 2013 at 11:19 pm #440544
Thank you Virginia, I have about 2 months before I find out if I get full time. I will keep you all posted. I try to keep my fingers crossed but I find it hard to type.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.