I get very few of the samples I sign up for

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter I get very few of the samples I sign up for

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kimmyluvsfreebies

I just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I’ve been signing up for freebies for over a year now. A month ago, I was laid off of my job, so now with my limited income and being at home all day, I’ve been signing up for all the freebies I can that my family will use and also doing contests now.

For as many freebies as I sign up for, you would think I would be receiving alot more samples. I get very few of the ones I sign up for. For the most part, it seems the reliable ones are from WalMart, Sams and Costco. Other ones that come seem to be the ones in an envelope, very rarely anything in a box.

What has me thinking is today I received questionairres in my email asking me to review samples I had gotten. Problem is I haven’t received these samples so I am wondering what is happening to them??? I am checking my email and verifying the links for the samples when needed.

I used to sign up for about 10 freebies a week. Now its more like 10 a day. On average, I am lucky to get one or two samples a week. I hate to say it, but do you think someone at the post office or possibly my mailman keeps these? I do have a house, so its not an issue of someone taking them from an apartment group of mailboxes. I do alot of online shopping, and I do receive all those packages no problem. If its a small package, those are usually left between my main door and screen door. I dont know

Has anyone else had this problem with missing samples?

mdowdy

I don’t know about the ones in the past but most everything I have signed up for from this site I am receiving. I am still actually getting some from when I first signed up a few months ago. It could be a thing of you just haven’t gotten them yet. Some companies disqualify you from receiving the freebie if you accidently sign up for more than one of the same item. It’s hard to say exactly what the case is here. I get very few in a box most of mine are in envelopes. I have come to realize if I signed up for it on the site here and they start showing up in the whats in your mailbox link here it isn’t long before I get mine too, so I use that thread to kind of expect what may be coming. Another thing to consider is a lot of sites will advertise freebies and they never show up. I think Liss posted one a few months back that she had signed up for about a year ago I think it said. It could be all kinds of reasons why they are not showing up. One thing I have started doing to make sure I do not sign up for the same one twice is an excel spreadsheet that has the date the freebie requested and the link that was used as well as how long the site said it should take. I have gotten emails as well from companies that request feedback on the product when I haven’t received them yet, I just put them in a folder or check the box that says never received in the survey(most of them have them) I then fill it out once I receive them. If you are receiving your other items I wouldn’t think this is a case of someone taking them since there is no way they can tell from most of the packages I have seen that it is a freebie item and not something you paid for.

wilbe95

What has me thinking is today I received questionairres in my email asking me to review samples I had gotten. Problem is I haven’t received these samples so I am wondering what is happening to them??? I am checking my email and verifying the links for the samples when needed.

Recently the freebies I have requested are far and few in between. I also have recently received emails to review samples that I have yet to receive. A neighbor did bring me a sample I requested and apparently received the other day but it was delivered to the wrong house, not everyone will do this. I don’t know if it is that the mail people are busier right now with the additional deliveries or what is going on, but I do keep filling out my requests and trying for them. I use to get the Wal-Mart samples like clockwork but have not even gotten those in awhile.

kimmyluvsfreebies

It’s been several months since I’ve started this thread and I am happy to say I am receiving a good bit of the freebies I send for. WalMart, Sams and Costco always come. It seems like the smaller companies offering samples are the ones I am not receiving. My guess would be they receive an overwhelming response to their free samples and just can’t keep up with the demand. I am sure in this economy there are lots more people sending for freebies. As a two-time layoff in the IT field victim, I am one of them! Thanks everyone for sharing these freebies!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter I get very few of the samples I sign up for