I am looking for ideas on what to do this summer with my kids

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List I am looking for ideas on what to do this summer with my kids

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Both Loews and Marcus theaters have free summer movies in the mornings (check with your local movie theater).. I agree with checking out your library for summer fun (and DVD/video rentals). Biking and having a picnic in a park.

Outdoor fun with squirt guns and water balloons (from the Dollar Store). For girls, mini makeovers and manicures. Check out your local fabric store for fun crafts for a $1 or 2 each.

You local church may have some fun plans this summer. And don’t forget to check with your kids teachers before school is out they may also have some great ideas. I also suggest doing somethingfor someone else, take your kids to volunteer somewhere or clean up the neighborhood.

Yeah I know it is not fun, but it teaches them alot and makes you (and them and others) feel good! Stephanie

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List I am looking for ideas on what to do this summer with my kids