Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies How to Remove Tartar Buildup without a Dentist

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dentists are ridiculously expensive in my area and I had plaque on my teeth that wasn’t so pretty. Here’s how I removed it myself without a dental bill to contend with!

Step 1: First, mix one tablespoon of regular plain baking soda with ½ teaspoon of salt in a small cup or bowl. Wet your toothbrush with warm water, dip it into the mixture. Scrub teeth with it, (carefully avoiding your gums, you do NOT want to rub your gums!!) and spit.

Continue the same process for about five minutes.

Step 2: Mix a cup full with hydrogen peroxide with ½ cup of warm water and rinse your mouth for one minute, then spit and rinse with ½ cup of cool water.

Step 3: Rub/scrape the yellow tartar from teeth with a dental pick. Be careful not to scrape the gums because it may irritate and damage them.

Repeat as needed!

That’s all I did. you can Buy the dental pick online on amazon for about $5

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Keymaster

Our Common Sense Disclaimer, As with any home remedies you read online, keep in mind that dental or medical care is probably best left to the professionals and just because it has worked for one person doesn’t necessarily mean it will work for everyone.

sSig_censored smilie (Sorry, even with our terms of service, we sometimes have to add a reminder due to the litigious wastes of space/air that are looking for a free ride instead of working for a living like the rest of us).notme9 smilie

lol, that’s pretty sad. Sorry if I did something wrong, I was just sharing a tip that I read that worked for me. Some of your FB fans are retards, no offense!

@lisajim 990832 wrote:

lol, that’s pretty sad. Sorry if I did something wrong, I was just sharing a tip that I read that worked for me. Some of your fb fans are retards, no offense!

i find this more disturbing.

Apart from treatments, you must also take care of your regular activities and daily practices that could be highly effective in solving dental issues. Dental plaque is colorless, sticky, and soft coating covers teeth in and out. It’s mass of damaging germs that survive in mouth and stick to teeth.
      Plaque is not good warning of digestion, lacking hydrochloric acid that boosts pepsin effectiveness by dropping pH level to where pepsin is highly active and capable of breaking protein parts within food.

Plaque can result into decay, and number of gum diseases.
      Some useful tips are:
      · Brush with charcoal
      · Use baking soda paste
      · Use orange peel to scrub your teeth
      · Chew sesame seeds
      · Eat crunchy fruits and veggies
      White teeth are significant for good impression. Teeth also represent sign of health with confidence. So, it’s essential to have white sparkling teeth, but if you are not able to get white shiny teeth even after brushing them regularly then make use of a teeth Whitening Kit which is approved fda and comprise of natural ingredients.

moreover it also comes under budget having results like professional treatment.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies How to Remove Tartar Buildup without a Dentist