- This topic is empty.
- November 18, 2022 at 8:13 am #605628drea
Here’s a super cute crafty idea I came across a few days ago, created by Barefoot & Freckled. This Christmas gnome is a fun way to repurpose a tide pod container and give it new life. If you want to place these outdoors on a covered porch or patio, you can put rocks or sand in the container before gluing the hat on.
🎅🏻Santa Tide Pod Container Gnome TutorialSupplies used:
•Empty Tide Pod Container
•Faux Fur- you can get it from Hobby Lobby
•Wooden Ball Knob
•Paint- Waverly chalk paint (color is Plaster)
•Mod Podge to seal the paint
- Don’t toss that empty tide pod container!
- Paint the back & halfway around the sides; no need to paint the front where the beard will be. Let it dry completely.
- Apply a coating of mod podge, which seals the paint and prevents chipping.
- Add the hat by hot-gluing it down, so it doesn’t fall off.
- Cut the fur to size to create his beard and cut out a small area in the top center to adhere the ball knob for the nose. Glue the beard down using hotglue.
- Hot glue the ball knob on for the nose.
- Add a couple of little pieces of fur to create a cute mustache.
- Add additional pics or greenery as desired for decoration.
🎅🏻Santa Tide Pod Container Gnome Video Tutorial
Like & Follow Barefoot & Freckled
Created & Posted by Barefoot & Freckled on Sunday, November 13, 2022
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.