Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List How to get our of contract

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Every time you have a problem with dropped calls or anything else call them and tell them that you want out of the contract and tell them what problems you are having. be persistent and after 3 or 5 times they are suppose to let you out of the contract. I don’t know where I got this number but it is for cell phone complaints.

800 669 5556

In a message dated 1/5/2008 2:11:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, Hrstrble1963@grouply.com writes:

Does anyone have ideas on how to get out of a cell phone contract?

We have been with Suncom for five months Debbie, I had suncom and I feel your pain…. I was 4.5 miles from the tower so half the time had no signal inside my house or outside…had no signal in my car, no signal in most buildings… I have a very old car and had to drive 20 miles on country highway to get to the next town to work.

I had no signal for 15 miles of it… I had gotten a cell phone so If I broke down I would have protection to call for help. .Suncoms comment was that they did not guarantee signal every where…they did guarantee they would send you the bill.

I do not know
      of a way to get out of the contract…but I will tell you I switched to Alltel and have signal every where…including the 15 miles of country road that I had zero signal with suncom. alana

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Author
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List How to get our of contract