- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated August 30, 2009 at 11:30 am by .
- October 6, 2008 at 2:40 pm #263974
1 Tbsp. Vaseline
2-3 drops red food coloringPlace Vaseline in a bowl. Add food coloring.
Blend with a toothpick. Stir in a pinch of cocoa to make a darker blood color. Separate tissue.
Using 1 layer, tear a 2×3 inch piece and place at wound site. Cover with petroleum jelly and mold into the shape of a wound. The center should be lower than the sides.
Fill the center with the red petroleum jelly mixture. Sprinkle center with some cocoa. Sprinkle a little around the edges of the wound to make darker.
- October 6, 2008 at 7:55 pm #399613
Perfect might have to hold on to this one for April Fools Day also.
- October 7, 2008 at 9:19 am #399635
Yeah thats a good day too!!!
- August 30, 2009 at 11:30 am #424630
My sons will love this!! I can see myself coming home to gashes and puncture wounds daily because they will have to try this!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.