- June 9, 2007 at 1:43 am #252302
have been invaded by gnats! I have made sure I have no food laying around, but
they are still swarming around my kitchen, bathroom, even in the closets! I
have three kids and three dogs, and between the doggy doors and the kids going
outside to play, they are coming in in droves.
Is there a natural way to get
rid of them, anything that will repel them? I do have 2 plants in my kitchen
window sill I guess I will be moving to the front porch if I need to.
no virus found in this outgoing message.
checked by avg free edition.
version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.11/837 – Release Date: 6/6/2007 2:03 PM
- October 18, 2015 at 8:13 am #462348
I have tried following methods and these work like a charm:
1. We have used Dish Soap with luke warm water it works superbly against fungus gnats.
2. We also had success in using apple cider vinegar trap against them.
Gnats hate the smell of cinnamon so you could use it for keeping gnats away.
I have come across a detailed resource that enlists some other methods: https://www.budget101.com/do-it-yourself/how-get-rid-fruit-flies-prevent-reinfestation-4793.html
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.