Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues How do I activate my Account?

This topic contains 43 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by LunaAS April 23, 2018 at 3:37 am.

• Author

FreebieQueen
    Quote:
    I contacted the forum admin for help & they said my account was not yet active. How do I activate my account?

Or

I am receiving a Message at the top of the screen that says my account is not yet active

When you registered and email was automatically dispatched to the email address you used in your registration. In this email is an activation link to activate your registration.

If you did not receive this email, it is because it is sitting in your Spam Folder. Please add the following email address (without the spaces) to your Email Whitelist: forum @ budget101.com

Once you have done so, please visit the following link to request a New Activation Link to be sent to your email:

Request Activation Link

Or, alternatively, you can go back through your Spam mail folder and click on the original link that was sent out.

Anonymous

Hi FreebieQueen!

I’ve requested activation twice and have yet to receive the email. My Spam mail folder is empty, so I know it’s not there. Maybe Yahoo’s just being obnoxious?

Anyway, any help for me?

Thanks,
    Autumn Hazen

FreebieQueen

I just sent a reactivation email to you. Please be sure you have added the address listed above to your whitelist

i keep getting error messages saying that my code is invalid..

Liss
    Keymaster

@kawaiigiggle 81507 wrote:

i keep getting error messages saying that my code is invalid..

I’m not quite sure I understand what the issue is that you are experiencing… your account is already activated or you would be unable to login and post with your username.

It would show you as unregistered/guest. Please be more clear so we can help you.

Anonymous

I have added the forum’s email address to my whitelist correctly & to my address book (spaces removed), I did not get any email with links to activate my account (tried 3 times) and I still get the following message when I try to post or view threads in the forum.
    Can you activate me without my getting the email? There is nothing in my spam folder.
    Let me know if you need me to give you my email address…
    Thanks for your help!
    Lisa

“Thank you for registering justbranches5 ,
    However, your registration is not yet complete! Please activate your registration by clicking on the link in your confirmation email from forum @ budget101.com Once you’ve activated your Free Account you’ll have full access to all of our boards and features.

If you are unable to activate your account or have questions about activating your account, click here”

AND

“justbranches5, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?”

FreebieQueen

I sent you an email directly from the forums, in addition I sent an resent an activation. 🙂

Anonymous

I am reluctant to activate my membership because I misstyped my userid and want to make sure it can be corrected/changed. – currently jc_ohn1 – should be jc_john1

FreebieQueen

@jc_ohn1 106539 wrote:

I am reluctant to activate my membership because I misstyped my userid and want to make sure it can be corrected/changed. – currently jc_ohn1 – should be jc_john1

You’ll need to activate your membership and then click on the Submit Help Ticket, (Top left hand side of the nav bar) and request a change of userid. Due to spammers we no longer accept help tickets from unactivated members/unregistered guests.

Anonymous

I am having same issue as above. I added to my white list and have requested the activation email three times…nothing. My spam folder is also empty.

Can you please help?

Anonymous

Hi, I am also recieving this message. “Thank you for registering slcox71 ,
    However, your registration is not yet complete! Please activate your registration by clicking on the link in your confirmation email from forum @ budget101.com Once you’ve activated your Free Account you’ll have full access to all of our boards and features.”

I have tried the resend activation code and still have not recieved an email?

Any help would be great as this site looks helpful.

Anonymous

I am soooo confused, I thought I had it figured out. I still am unable to view most posts that are out there. Your site looks cool, but I am having a very hard time getting around in here.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong???
    It continues to tell me I am not registered, however, I also found that I would not be able to post if I was not registered. Plz help???

Anonymous

I did not receive my registration confirmation email

@jody Huggler 118663 wrote:

I did not receive my registration confirmation email

Jody, is this your user name, if so your account should be activated

Somebody please help me. All I did was update my account with my new email address but for several days now I never have received the activation email from you guys. My username is luraann, old email is [email]removed[/email], new email is [email]Removed for privacy[/email]…I’ve checked and rechecked both emails, inbox and spam and its not there…..please help, i got to have my freebies..lol

[note] activated via mod [/note]

Thank you guys. I’m activated now.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Lura Ann
    Thanks so much for your help.

Anonymous

i have also requested the activation e-mail (5 time), i added the e-mail to my buddy list and whitelist with no luck. my spam folder is also empt.

Anonymous

@freebiequeen 88345 wrote:

I sent you an email directly from the forums, in addition I sent an resent an activation. 🙂

i have also requested the activation e-mail (5 time), i added the e-mail to my buddy list and whitelist with no luck. my spam folder is also empty. please help

Anonymous

My account is still not activated. I’ve checked my e-mail (inbox & spam) and theres nothing in there. I tried sending for a reactivation code so many times now that I lost count.

And still no mail 🙁 … Please Help

Liss
    Keymaster

@kittenxsmiles 122323 wrote:

My account is still not activated. I’ve checked my e-mail (inbox & spam) and theres nothing in there. I tried sending for a reactivation code so many times now that I lost count. And still no mail 🙁 … Please Help

Hi there Kitten, I am sorry that you’ve been experiencing issues with logging in. I’ve found that some IP companies Spam control settings block vBulletin sites before their customers ever receive them, which I suspect is why you didn’t see the emails in your inbox despite checking your spam settings.

, I pulled up your account/username and it shows that you’ve been activated already. It is possible that you’ve been loading a cached page which prevents you from seeing the activation. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know, we’ll take a look at for you.

Anonymous

Liss… I had an account before for years and the password was changed somehow. I have requested 3 times for an email to be sent with my password to that email and it never showed.

So I just created a NEW account and it has not sent me an activation link.

Is something going on with the email from your site?

Amy (amy99s was my old account) I think am still a moderator on the cvs and walgreens boards.

we used to chat on im all the time, not sure if you remember me or not lol

Anonymous

Hi I never received an activation e-mail. It’s not in spam or my regular e-mail. I even tried registering using my secondary e-mail.

This account and no activation e-mail. I’ve even had it resent. Please help.
    Thank you

Anonymous

I have not recieved my conformation email and I have added you to my whitelist made sure its not going to spam,have even asked for a reactivation email but never got one.love these tips and the wonderful posts and blogs

FreebieQueen

Your account is activated hon, if you have any questions, give us a holler.

Anonymous

In frustration of having to repeat the same anti robot step I have entered in m y username and email in correctly and therefore will never get the code to activate my account. I wanted my user name as mamawolf7 not mamawofl7. can I cancel out all together and re join or how best can we solve this issue so I can use the user name I wanted and have the correct e mail?

[note] Once your account is activated, we can fix your username for you, just reply back here. [/note]

FreebieQueen

@mamawolf7 131189 wrote:

In frustration of having to repeat the same anti robot step I have entered in m y username and email in correctly and therefore will never get the code to activate my account

I originally misread your post, sorry about that. I have fixed your username, fixed your email & activated your account. You can login with the username and password that you chose originally. If you have forgotten your password you can have it resent to you.

:054:

Anonymous

This is my 2nd request for your help in activating my account. I have added the email address (without the spaces) to my whitelist (as you refer to it) so the mail doesn’t arrive in my spam folder. I also have checked my spam folder and I never received my activation email.

Please respond ASAP as I am anxious to particpate in this wonderful board. I am a member of the budget 101 group in yahoo groups but it’s just a list that refers me here to these forums. Wish I could see some of these fabulous recipes.

Is it because I’ve got AOL as my email account?

Thanks for your help!
    Debbie

FreebieQueen

@may20dlb 132333 wrote:

This is my 2nd request for your help in activating my account. I have added the email address (without the spaces) to my whitelist (as you refer to it)

You’ve already activated your account, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to login to post a request to activate your account. 😉

Anonymous

I added forum@ budget101.com to my whitelist and requested activation 5 times now. Nothing in my inbox and nothing in my spam. Help!

[note] I activated your account this morning. AOL has a tendency to block vb forums and deny emails for no reason whatsoever. [/note]

Anonymous

I am having same issue as above. I added to my white list and have requested the activation email three times…nothing. My spam folder is also empty.

Can you please help?

… my problem is the same … what can I do ??

[note] Your account has already been activated. 🙂 [/note]

Anonymous

I am also having trouble. Spam folder is empty. Email address has been white-listed.

I have requested activation 2x. I still do not have an email. How can I get it?
    Thanks!

:lets-eat:

[note] account is active [/note]

Anonymous

I have tried and tried … no activation code …

[note]activated[/note]

Anonymous

I haven’t got an email yet to activate my account and it’s not in my spam folder either. Help please?

FreebieQueen

@Edwina 151383 wrote:

I haven’t got an email yet to activate my account and it’s not in my spam folder either. Help please?

Your account is already active. 🙂

Anonymous

This must be my “being stupid” day. I can’t seem to find what ppl say is right there, if I do find it the computer plays the fool. This truly looked like a neat site but I know when to call Uncle.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. Thanks for the visit anyway. Y’all have a great night.

my username is jabee20002000 and was meant to be jabee2000. What must I do to correct it?

Liss
    Keymaster

@jabee2000 266279 wrote:

my username is jabee20002000 and was meant to be jabee2000. What must I do to correct it?

It’s been corrected If you are unable to login using the same password, fill out the password request form to reset it.

I’ve requested activation twice and have yet to receive the email. My Spam mail folder is empty, so I know it’s not there. Not sure what else I can do :lalala:

FreebieQueen

@angelagaudet 726180 wrote:

I’ve requested activation twice and have yet to receive the email. My Spam mail folder is empty, so I know it’s not there. Not sure what else I can do :lalala:

there isn’t anything to activate, we did away with email activation several years ago. Your account is already active, just moderated.

I really want to read about the Photography Business article that was post on Facebook about an hour ago but I get this message instead:

Budget101.com “Digging yourself out of debt, when all you have is a Spoon”

AngelaGaudet, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Did you see a Big Red X on the Previous Page? If so, that means you have attempted to access a Restricted Area that is meant for Active Members only.

Anonymous

Hello, my username is ajmille. I have entered my regisrration through the email. However, I’m trying to pull up Mixes and I have only a white page.

@ajmille 771114 wrote:

Hello, my username is ajmille. I have entered my regisrration through the email. However, I’m trying to pull up Mixes and I have only a white page.

The server had a glitch for a day or so. If your account wasn’t activated you wouldn’t have been able to post. 🙂

Anonymous

How do I get back to cleaning tips

FreebieQueen

@bevpen 829045 wrote:

How do I get back to cleaning tips

Click on the Forum Tab, scroll down through the forums to Household Tipsn tricks

I have not received activate email yet

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Login-Registration Issues How do I activate my Account?