Stuff I’d Like to See General How about something I don’t want to see?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by FreebieQueen January 30, 2012 at 11:41 am.

• Author

I really don’t like the video clip thing that’s been added to the side bar. Sure I can mute it, but the ad plays every 10 seconds, and I have to mute it again, every time it starts playing. I also can’t pause that. Plus, with my old laptop, the website, which took a long time to load before due to all the graphics and pictures, now takes even longer to load. Plus, since every link opens automatically in a new tab, that video will play in every tab, turning it into a big, noisy mess. If you really want to keep the video thing, at least make it so that it doesn’t play automatically, so those of us who aren’t interested in it, don’t have to keep listening to it. Thanks!

Liss
    Keymaster

Just a note, that video only shows to inactive members. Once you’ve posted a few times in the forums, it goes away forever (as long as you’re logged in).

FreebieQueen

@naomlette 212769 wrote:

I really don’t like the video clip thing that’s been added to the side bar. Sure I can mute it, but the ad plays every 10 seconds, and I have to mute it again, every time it starts playing.

Update, This item was available for display only to “inactive” members (members with fewer than 5 posts) but we’ve removed it altogether for ALL members enjoyment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General How about something I don’t want to see?