Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      BiggerPiggyBank
      Participant

I hope this doesn’t come off as being flip, but thats probably a bargain

compared to the cost and time involved in getting rid of a case of lice. I live

in fear of those pests. So far we’ve been lucky and not had any problems. I

usually use a bit of hair gel in my girl’s hair and maybe a small spritz of hair

spray. I have heard that lice are most attracted to squeaky clean hair so I

figure putting a little something on them might keep them away. It seems to have

worked so far.

Our district built a new elementary school a few years ago and all classrooms

now has a separate cubby for each child. It used to be their hats and coats

would all be squished together on hooks at the back of the room. The incidents

of lice do seem to have greatly come down since then. Give your children strict

orders never to share combs or brushes or share hats, scarves or jackets with

other children. My girls even use their own personal softball helmet, not the

ones provided by the league and shared with the team. I’m really paranoid of

lice. my head itches just thinking about it!

good luck!!

donna nj

=====================

Date: 2007/07/22 Sun PM 02:40:16 CDT

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com

Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Re: HouseHold Recipes

okay… found the castile soap… but it’s not cheap!!! how much doyou all

pay for it, what size and where do you get it? i finallyfound it at a

natural food store and it was 15.00 for a quart.ÂÂYIKES!!!

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Jill

At 12:38 PM 7/22/2007, you wrote:

ÂÂ>> I’ll have to start worrying about my daughterbringing home uninvited

“guests” again! Headlice!! <<  ÂÂVisit our forums and view the tons of posts onthis topic:  https://www.budget101forums.com/search.php?mode=results and typein Lice

ÂÂ

You’ll find lots of suggestions of what TO do andwhat Not to do.

ÂÂ

~Liss

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.