Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Hot Tropical Spiced Tea-Crockpot Recipe

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hot Tropical Spiced Tea

Makes 8 to 10 servings

1/3 cup sugar/no lemon iced tea mix
      6 cups water
      1 (12 oz) can frozen tropical fruit juice blend concentrate, thawed
      1/2 orange, thinly sliced
      2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
      1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons sugar

In a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.

Cover and cook on low setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and cinnamon sticks. Return the tea mixture to the slow cooker.

Add sugar as needed. The punch can be kept hot in the slow cooker 1 to 2 hours while serving.

Garnish with a slice of orange or a sprig of fresh mint.

This sounds neat I think I will serve this at a friend’s baby shower !!! Thanks

Thank you for the recipe willbe95. I could make this at home, let it cool off, pour in a jug and carry it to work. We could heat this in the microwave as needed.

The temps here are going to start dropping tonight. This could be just the thing to warm you up. I’m so glad I found this.

Nana

:chimneysanta:
      Santa will be here very soon……:xmas-1:

I hope you enjoy this. Withthe cooler weather it really is a nice way to warm up.

this sounds absolutely wonderful for those of us who don’t like apple cider! i think i might make it for our thanksgiving feast!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dump Recipes Hot Tropical Spiced Tea-Crockpot Recipe