- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated December 1, 2008 at 8:43 pm by .
- November 1, 2008 at 7:58 pm #265614rtebalt
A perennial winter favorite, hot cocoa with all the trimmings (mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, and a cherry-red gumdrop) sports an even sweeter look packaged as a cone. This makes a great gift for babysitters, teachers, and neighbors. Be sure to add a tag letting your recipients know the cone contains enough for four servings
3/4 cup cocoa mix
2 (6- by 12-inch) cone-shaped cellophane bags (available at party stores)
2 clear rubber bands (we used ponytail holders)
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
1 large red gumdrop1. Pour the cocoa mix into one of the bags. Close the bag with a clear rubber band, then trim the end of the bag 1 inch above the band.
2. Place the cocoa-filled bag into the second bag and flatten its top so the end doesn’t stick up.
3. Layer the chocolate chips and the marshmallows, then top with the gumdrop. Secure the bag with the other rubber band.
If you are searching for the cone shaped bags look in the cake decorating area and get the disposable frosting decorating bags they work perfect!
- November 2, 2008 at 4:55 pm #402352incheck4realThis looks like a really neat gift !!!!
- December 1, 2008 at 8:43 pm #405047faxonfive
Good Gift for teachers!! Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.