Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken is my go-to summer fave for grilling fast during the busy weeknights. I usually make a few extra and use the meat over salads, or in sandwiches.

Nutrition Facts
      Per Serving: 300 calories; fat 8g; cholesterol 191mg; saturated fat 2g; carbohydrates 14g; mono fat 3g; poly fat 2g; sugars 13g; protein 40g; vitamin a 74.3IU; vitamin c 2.5mg; thiamin 0.1mg; riboflavin 0.4mg; niacin equivalents 9.1mg; vitamin b6 0.7mg; folate 6.2mcg; vitamin b12 0.8mcg; sodium 426mg; potassium 412mg; calcium 16mg; iron 1.5mg.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

RosesBistro1234, this looks quite yummy. I make something similar, but instead of sriracha and honey I use sriracha mayonnaise. It was quite accidental that I purchased it as I was planning a meal such as this and I was in a hurry. I saw the label — sriracha — but didn’t read the entire label! LOL! Since I use mayo, I went ahead with my plan and it turned out fabulous. So now I buy it on purpose;-D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dirt Cheap Dinners Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken