- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated July 24, 2021 at 8:49 am by .
- July 2, 2021 at 4:39 pm #599077
Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken is my go-to summer fave for grilling fast during the busy weeknights. I usually make a few extra and use the meat over salads, or in sandwiches.
Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
6 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
2 tablespoons honey
8 bone-in chicken thighs
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or sliced scallions
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce with 1 tablespoon of honey; set aside.
- Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add the remaining Sriracha sauce and lime juice. Seal the bag; turn it to coat the chicken. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the greased rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through (at least 175°F), turning the chicken a few times during cooking.
- Then remove the chicken from the pan and brush it with the honey mixture. Cover and let stand for five minutes. Garnish with cilantro or chopped scallions.
Or grill over indirect heat for 50 to 60 minutes, turning once.
Per Serving: 300 calories; fat 8g; cholesterol 191mg; saturated fat 2g; carbohydrates 14g; mono fat 3g; poly fat 2g; sugars 13g; protein 40g; vitamin a 74.3IU; vitamin c 2.5mg; thiamin 0.1mg; riboflavin 0.4mg; niacin equivalents 9.1mg; vitamin b6 0.7mg; folate 6.2mcg; vitamin b12 0.8mcg; sodium 426mg; potassium 412mg; calcium 16mg; iron 1.5mg.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 24, 2021 at 8:49 am #599837
RosesBistro1234, this looks quite yummy. I make something similar, but instead of sriracha and honey I use sriracha mayonnaise. It was quite accidental that I purchased it as I was planning a meal such as this and I was in a hurry. I saw the label — sriracha — but didn’t read the entire label! LOL! Since I use mayo, I went ahead with my plan and it turned out fabulous. So now I buy it on purpose;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.