- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated February 25, 2012 at 3:11 am by .
- February 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm #303660
Honey Sesame Chicken
2 tbsp sesame seeds-toasted
3 tbsp honey
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tsp lemon juice
1 small onion-thinly sliced
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 green onions/scallions-sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a bowl, mix together sesame seeds, honey, salt & pepper, chicken stock, mustard, lemon juice, sliced onions and green onions.
3. Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Drizzle with honey mixture.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes, basting with sauce, until meat has reached an internal temp of 180 F.
- February 25, 2012 at 2:34 am #431512
This sounds absolutely Yummy! I’ll bet the leftovers would make Great Honey Sesame Chicken Wraps for quickie lunches on the go 🙂
- February 25, 2012 at 3:11 am #431513
It does…I used it with spinach tortillas with lettuce…pretty tasty.
I’ve also used it on salads before. It makes a great lunch or light dinner, especially in the heat of summer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.