- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 17, 2014 at 1:28 am by .
- July 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm #308052CoolCat
Delicious Honey Kiwi Raspberry Fruit dip- a great way to enjoy fresh fruit in the morning before school or work.
If you don’t feel like waiting around for the video, here’s the recipe.
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 c. frozen raspberries
1 c. greek vanilla yogurtCombine the honey, fresh (peeled) kiwi fruit and frozen raspberries in a blender and blitz until smooth. Then scrape/pour the mixture into 1 cup Greek Vanilla yogurt, mix well. Serve with fresh fruit chunks for dipping.
Video takes about a minute to load- thanks for being patient! (If it doesn’t load, doesnt matter, lol). .
Also, if you can’t see it, it’s probably b/c you’re using IE.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 28, 2012 at 1:38 am #432286MrsPaws
This dip sounds so tasty and quick to make. I’m gonna try this, but I think I’m gonna use the frozen blackberries I have in the freezer.
Thanks so much for sharing!
- July 30, 2012 at 6:51 am #432311preeti22Cool video will surely try this new stuff.Thanks for sharing this amazing video.Cant wait more to give it a try.
- August 17, 2014 at 1:28 am #457856FreebieQueen
We put about 1/3-1/2 c. of this dip into gladware or rubbermaid container and freeze it, then in the morning send them off to school with the kids with a bag of fresh fruit. By the time lunchtime rolls around, the dip is just the right temperature for dipping.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.