Homemade Laundry Soap

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Homemade Laundry Soap

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I would like to know if the homemade laundry soap can be stored in plastic containers rather than glass jars. It sounds like an inexpensive laundry product and I can’t wait to try it!

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, MsGail! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

In answer to your question, yes, I believe you can use plastic instead of glass if you would prefer (for dry or liquid) laundry soap storage. Thanks; Virginia

I make the dry version of laundry soap and store it in a plastic Rubbermaid cereal container with no issues.

Hello, MsGail! I hope you are enjoying the site. Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Garden249!

Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask.

Thanks; Virginia

So excited I stumbled on this website! And doubly excited about the Homemade Laundry Soap. I had made this recipe before but the dry version and substituted Ivory for Fels Naptha.

I was not satisfied with the cleanliness of our clothes. I will try again with the Fels Naptha. 🙂
      The pan that you cook your soap in, is it a certain type of metal and can you use it for food once you have used it to cook your soap?
      Also, I would like to put essential oils in my soap and was wondering about the amount and if best to add after the cooking process?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Homemade Laundry Soap