Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #235899
      Avatar for LissLiss

      A jam/jelly pot is normally sold at hardware/wal-marts
      etc. They are wider on top then on the bottom and are
      round. The last one I bought I got at Wal-Mart,
      unfortunetly it was one of those things that didn’t
      make the move with me, so I will have to go buy
      another one this year.


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.