homemade deoderants ideas

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List homemade deoderants ideas

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Where can I find Crystal and it works just like antiperspirant and deodorant so stops most sweating and protects against odor? It is found in a special department ?

— On Thu, 7/3/08, Trekgloria@aol.com wrote:

Subject: Budget101.com : Re: homemade deoderants ideas
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 7:26 am

I have been using this Crystal for well over a 16 years, maybe longer. I had trouble with Antiperspirants, caused itching and extremely drying. I could make do with a deodorant, but had the darndest time finding it all the time, i.e., when I knew I was out, I’d look, wherever I was shopping at the time, and often had to go to another store to find it as it was sold out.

Too much trouble!!! Also, I still sweated, heavily, my whole body does, wish i could “crystal” my whole body. but, now at least under arms, i don’t pour with sweat unless really working out in the heat, which i try to avoid at any cost!!!!

i hate hot weather!!!!! ! but, can vouch for the crystal.

and, i’ve bought both, the “rock” and right now have a crystal in a typical dry deodorant holder. i found it on sale at a health food store. i prefer the holder, as with wetting the crystal a bit, how you use, after it
      gets “so small” it becomes hard to hold, at least while applying to the underarms, and i dropped and chipped/broke it many, many times.

baring that, it does last a l-o-n-g time though. very budget friendly.
      gloria

gas prices getting you down? search aol autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List homemade deoderants ideas