- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 8, 2014 at 9:47 am by .
- June 3, 2014 at 11:47 am #342440
I came across this Home Remedy for toe nail fungus last summer and had really good success with it.
Here’s what you do, apply vicks vapor rub to the affected nail and then cover it with a bandaid or other bandage. Reapply daily, (I actually did it once in the morning and once at night) and it went away within a couple days and has not returned. The nail was yellowish before and whitened like the rest.
It will take a couple weeks for the toenail to grow back out but the streaky look will be gone.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 4, 2014 at 11:03 am #453823
After trying many things for my toe nails, I don’t have anything to lose. Will give it a try.
- September 25, 2014 at 3:33 pm #458693
If you have diabetes and must keep your feet dry try Japanese mint oil or tea tree oil on the toe nails and let the toes dry before socks and shoes.
Jap oil can burn the eyes even worse then Vicks so make sure to wash your hands before touching face if you get any on them.
- October 8, 2014 at 9:47 am #458851
I got a toenail fungus few months back… My friend suggested me to go for natural treatment.. I applied tea tree oil for few days and fungus was actually gone 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.