- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 31, 2016 at 12:43 pm by .
- December 31, 2016 at 12:43 pm #375443BellyJean
Holiday Vodka Slushies-
1½ quarts cranberry juice cocktail
1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 cups vodka
Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Transfer to a shallow container & freeze 4-6 hours.This obviously wont freeze solid. If you use a shallow container it’s ready faster and also easier to scoop. You can make all different flavors as well.
Serve up and garnish as you like and Enjoy!Here’s a video that shows more:
Holiday Vodka Slushies
Quick and easy throw together festive holiday cocktail
- Mixing Bowl
- Shallow Freezer-Safe Dish
- 1½ quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 6 oz orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups vodka
Use a shallow container it’s ready faster and also easier to scoop.
- Combine the cranberry juice, thawed orange juice concentrate and vodka, mixing well.
- Transfer to a shallow container and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Garnish with fresh cranberries or mint sprigs.DrinksAmericanVodka
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.