- November 13, 2008 at 10:22 pm #266551
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 32 large marshmallows
• 5 cups of Rice Krispie cereal (the holiday version or you can seperate in half and drop a few drops of green in one bag and red in the other)
Butter an 8×8 inch pan.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the marshmallows and stir over low heat until they are melted.
Add the cereal and stir until well coated.
Press the mixture into the 8 inch pan.
- November 21, 2008 at 9:42 am #404207
These are soooo good. Bet you can’t eat just one. Thanks Lynn
- November 21, 2008 at 3:57 pm #404240
Your welcome Janice….I absolutly LOVE them and so do the kids….. 🙂
- December 17, 2008 at 10:57 am #406331
Made some of these late last night and used a christmas tree cookie cutter and they turned out great!! I used mini M&Ms as ornaments on them….looked GREAT!!!
- December 18, 2008 at 10:24 am #406389
Oh, I’ve gotta try these. If I needed to make them in a 9×13 pan, do you know how much I will need to increase the recipe?
Don’t own an 8×8 yet, so I gotta make do with what I can.
- December 18, 2008 at 11:11 am #406397
I would think you could double the recipe. This should hold it’s shape. You might try shaping it on buttered alum.
foil or try making your on container by buttering foil and crumpling up the edges to the size you want
- December 20, 2008 at 10:52 pm #406604
Yeah double it…..I hadnt thought about that…but great idea Janice!!! I am pretty sure it will work!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.