- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 1, 2008 at 11:33 pm by .
- November 1, 2008 at 11:33 pm #265727rtebalt
• 4 cups quick cooking oats
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups all wheat flour
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 cup dry milk
• 3 tbl baking powder
• 2 tbl cinnamon
• 5 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
• Optional – Jar of Honey butter or bottle of maple syrup
Combine all ingredients together, mixing well. Put the dry ingredients into canning jar (quart size) or some kind of air-tight container. Print these instructions on a card and punch a hole in the folded corner. Place a ribbon in the hole and tape to the top of the jar or container. Put a nice ribbon over the are where you’ve taped the ribbon. Give with a jar of honey butter or bottle of maple syrup for a really special gift!
Instructions: In a large mixing bowl, add 2 eggs, beat well. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup oil. Alternately add 2 cups of pancake mix and 1 cup of water to the egg mixture. Blend well. Cook pancakes on a lightly oiled griddle. Makes 10 pancakes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.