Stuff I’d Like to See General Holiday Ideas !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all,
      I work in IT company, and it’s really a hectic job. Even though I love my job, it takes a toll on me at times. It’s been months since I took a holiday, so now, I’m planning to take a break and go for a holiday.

I want to go somewhere peaceful and nice. So, one of my colleague suggested where she went. She had gone to Algonquin park, it’s a forest, with rivers and lakes, full of natures beauty.

And the best part, they have a lodge, with many personalised services. But, I’m worried about the cost part. Also, is there any other ideas for a holiday, which would be cheap as well.

And, please suggest me some good travel agencies. Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

(Link Removed as per site rules)

On my further inquiries, I have found that there is a lodge nearby, Killarney Lodge, where they have many personalized services like private waterfront cabins, personal canoes etc, and it actually sounds very exciting and interesting. Has anyone been there ?

No, never heard of it, but you can use Trip advisor to check out reviews for various hotels/lodgings in that area, it will display the price. When you find one that you’re interested in, Check the local groupon for that area to get deals on the hotels.

We don’t pay for hotels or lodging ever when we travel. We use the Hilton American Express card to pay our regularly monthly bills & immediately pay it off. We earn points and use the points to pay for our hotel.

finely decide i go to goa in holiday.

regards
      jessica patel

hello i’m back on your site

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Stuff I’d Like to See General Holiday Ideas !!