- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated August 27, 2010 at 6:49 pm by .
- May 20, 2009 at 5:07 pm #273540
2 cups dried minced parsley flakes
1/2 cup dried minced onion
2 tablespoons dried dill weed
1/4 cup onion salt
1/4 cup garlic salt
1/4 cup onion powder
1/4 cup garlic powder
=== salad dressing ===
1 tablespoon Dressing Mix — from the above
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk
Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered. Add parsley,
minced onions, and dill weed. Blend again until powdered.
bowl. Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Put into container with tight-fitting lid.
Store dry mix at room temperature for 1 year. Makes 42 one-tablespoon
To use mix — Combine mix, mayonnaise, and buttermilk. Yields 1 pint of
- June 6, 2010 at 6:58 pm #428207
Yummy! Thanks, I can’t wait to try it!
- August 27, 2010 at 6:49 pm #428721
Thank you so much! I had this recipe and misplaced it or it got thrown away in my fit of cleaning!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.