- February 7, 2014 at 5:23 am #338346
Hidden Berry Cream Cheese Torte recipe is excellent desert on the occasion like valentine day. Here, simple instructions are given which deals with preparation of this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for Crust:
- 1 ¾ cup of cake flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 1 ½ stick of unsalted butter
- 2 eggs yolks
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
ingredients for filling:
- 1/3 cup of cherry jam
- 9 ounce of cream cheese
- 8 ounce of cottage cheese
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- Sugar powder for dusting
- Grease the baking pan with butter and some flour.
- In a bowl, add in sugar, flour and salt. Blend this mixture in a processor. Add in some pieces of butter and mix it until it gets the consistency of coarse Meal.
- In the same bowl add in egg yolks and vanilla.
Blend this mixture until it becomes dough.
- Take out the dough into the Working surface and roll of you wish or even the ball is fine. Wrap the dough into the plastic and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- After cooling the dough, cool it like for ½ inch thick and press it into the greased pan. Again refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Keep the oven to preheat to 375 degrees F.
- Cover the foil against the crust.
- Feel the dust lightly with rice, dried beans or any pie weight.
Bake this for 20 minutes. And after baking keep it to cool
to make the filling:
- Spread the jam over the bottom of the crust.
- In a food processor, add in cheese cream and cottage cheese. Blend it until it gets smooth and satin texture.
- Add in sugar and spices. With the help of machines, add eggs.
- Pour this batter into the crust over the jam layer.
- Bake this for 60-70 minutes.
Let it cool for some time.
- Before serving sprinkle this with some sugar powder to enhance the taste.
the valentines day cake is ready to serve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.