- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated September 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm by .
- September 17, 2012 at 6:29 am #309617
Hi from North Carolina. I’m a 59 year old grandma who lives with her “boyfriend”. I am on SSDI and he is on regular SS. I am always trying to find new ways to save money especially on a fixed income. I guess our biggest expenses are food and medical bills. I hope I can get a lot of great ideas from these forums and invite any and all suggestions.
Hope to get to know a lot of new people and find new ways to do things.
- September 17, 2012 at 1:37 pm #433097
Welcome, Sarasmile! Lots of information on here. Just ask if you have questions and someone is sure to answer with ideas. Thanks; Virginia
- September 17, 2012 at 4:31 pm #433090
- September 28, 2012 at 10:14 pm #433469
Welcom Sarasmile, I’m from NC too! What a great state we live in. I’m somewhat of a newbie, still finding my way around the site. Everyone is so very helpful and very nice here, you’re going to love it.
- September 28, 2012 at 11:03 pm #433489
Welcome. Take your time looking around and ask if you have any questions 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.