Hi from in between states!

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hi from in between states!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone! My name is Deb and I’ve been married for 10 years. I have 2 boys 9:035: and 19 months :045:.

We are relocating to nc in a week from orlando.

i’m looking for ideas to stretch our budget, actually we need to get on one.

we have debt that i want zapped so we can rebuild our credit and buy a home.

oh, i cloth diaper my little one so if any one is interested, i could help.

Hi! Nice to see some new faces on the boards:-) NC is gorgeous, are you excited?! It’s a little bit colder in the winter than Orlando, and a whole lot less expensive to live.

Welcome to the boards

Jane

I live in Maryland just out of Washington, DC. I like to see people laughing and enjoying life. It is always nice to give someone an extra coupon it you don’t need it.

I enjoy seeing someone excited when they are saving a dollar or two. I know we all need help today. 🙄

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^

Hello from Canada….Glad to meet you!

Welcome from sc,. i love nc, especially the mountains, hope you’ll enjoy it. this is a great site to learn lots of ways to save money, get tips, recipes and meet some friendly people also.

Hi Deb. You’ll find lots of great ideas on here on how to save and budget. I’ve been on here a few months now and I’m still trying to get through all the information!

Welcome!

Hi Welcome to the site

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Hi from in between states!