- This topic has 6 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated April 20, 2009 at 3:24 pm by .
- July 25, 2008 at 4:29 pm #247908
Hi everyone! My name is Deb and I’ve been married for 10 years. I have 2 boys 9:035: and 19 months :045:.
We are relocating to nc in a week from orlando.
i’m looking for ideas to stretch our budget, actually we need to get on one.
we have debt that i want zapped so we can rebuild our credit and buy a home.
oh, i cloth diaper my little one so if any one is interested, i could help.
- July 30, 2008 at 11:34 pm #397570
Hi! Nice to see some new faces on the boards:-) NC is gorgeous, are you excited?! It’s a little bit colder in the winter than Orlando, and a whole lot less expensive to live.
Welcome to the boards
- August 14, 2008 at 6:59 pm #397731
I live in Maryland just out of Washington, DC. I like to see people laughing and enjoying life. It is always nice to give someone an extra coupon it you don’t need it.
I enjoy seeing someone excited when they are saving a dollar or two. I know we all need help today. 🙄
- April 17, 2009 at 4:14 am #419621
Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^
- April 20, 2009 at 1:23 am #419775
Hello from Canada….Glad to meet you!
- April 20, 2009 at 5:21 am #419812
Welcome from sc,. i love nc, especially the mountains, hope you’ll enjoy it. this is a great site to learn lots of ways to save money, get tips, recipes and meet some friendly people also.
- April 20, 2009 at 12:34 pm #419831
Hi Deb. You’ll find lots of great ideas on here on how to save and budget. I’ve been on here a few months now and I’m still trying to get through all the information!
- April 20, 2009 at 3:24 pm #419863
Hi Welcome to the site
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.