Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I would say call your dr. I had to go through this test for gestational diabetes and I was in early in the morning and by that night I had my results. Patti

Original Message —-
      To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:12:26 AM
      Subject: Budget101.com : Diabetes?

I have a question…. I recently had a fasting sugar level of 105 so the Doctor had me do the glucose test where you drink that drink then they check your blood 5 times. Well the last time the went to check my blood I almost passed out, turned white as a ghost and they had to give me eat sugar cookies?

Does this mean I have diabetes? Anybody taken this test before? I dont have my results until Wednesday of this week and this happened 2 Fridays ago..it is driving me crazy not knowing.

To: Budget101_@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:16:02 -0800
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : hi everyone, i am new

Hi Lisa
      I am just know catching up with a lot of e-mail. I read your post and I have an idea. You make of list of all the foods you have available then plan your menu for the week.

Make small meals six times a day. They don’t have to be big 3 course dinners, just a simple salad with some chicken or a chopped egg on top will do. Even just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for a quick snack.

Plan three mail meals and three snacks. As a diabetic I try and fit all this in. Even an apple or another type of fruit will work as a snack.
      Gail North East PA.

l

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.