Hi All

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am a newbie! My screen name is Earringdesigner. I have been making earrings for years now.

I used to make them to sell and occasionally still do, but now I usually make them for gifts.

I live a frugal lifestyle, no cable tv for years now. I make homemade powdered laundry detergent, liquid hand soap, wood polish, all my meals for work and home are homemade, I make my own wood cleaning polish, I wash my clothes and hang them up even though I have a dryer. I drink water and homemade tea (hot and cold).

I try to make nutritious cheap meals. I shut off all my lights and unplug appliances that I can when I leave my home. I sew on my sewing machine (since I dumped the cable tv and home phone).

I have learned so much on Youtube about everything. I only use a cell phone. I try to use what I have in my home to make do.

I stumbled across your website looking for new ways to cook quick meals and was very impressed with the 2 ingredient pizza dough. I can’t wait to use it and learn more ways of becoming more frugal. As my check doesn’t seem to stretch as far as it used to.

Sincerely,

Earringdesigner

Hello Earringdesigner, welcome aboard. I think you’ll really enjoy the site, there’s a ton of things to see here. :w3:

Thanks My4 for the warm welcome. I love cats and I miss mine, but I love the pic of one of yours.

I have a lot of questions about this site though. I was impressed by what I saw. I was a member of another site about a year ago called “Frugal Village.”

I found a lot of the people very nice and helpful and a couple of the people were just plain obnoxious. I couldn’t wait to unsubscribe from there and was given a hard time when I did. I was told that FV would have a hard time removing my posts because they didn’t want to disrupt the threads and forums. I was told by the admin that my posts and threads were wonderful why would I ever want to leave?

Because I was being harassed by a couple of their posters and didn’t want to be bothered anymore. I had to fight “Tooth and Nail” to get out of there and am a little leery about staying here.

I am a member of another forum called “Totally Frugal.” I really love it there and want to expand my horizons and stumbled across budget101.com for some fresh ideas.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

Earringdesigner

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.