Hi!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      DaystarLynne

I am a grandmother of 8 and raising 2 of my grandsons. Desperately for them not to follow in thier parents foot steps I quit my job went to cosmetology school and drive a school bus. While I know that everybody can’t just quit their job it was a big decision for my husband and me.

Our income was cut in half and I’m learning to live as frugally as we can. So far I think we are doing a little better since there is no money to be wasted. I hope to learn more from this site as well.

I am blessed to be where I am now in life

Tymber

Welcome. There are lots of wonderful ideas/recipes to help stretch the budget. If you have any questions please ask there are many helpful friendly people here ready and willing to answer questions.

jkpjohnson

Hi DaystarLynne ~ Glad you joined! WOW brave move. Any questions just ask.

Virginia

Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, DaystartLynne! Good to have you here. Enjoy!

Thanks; Virginia

MrsPaws

Hello and welcome DaystarLynne! Enjoy!!

wilbe95

Welcome to the site! Glad you are there for your grandchildren! Lots of great ideas here, take your time looking around and I am sure you will be back for more.

Enjoy.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.