Hey from VA

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

This is a great site. Nice to meet all of you.

Welcome. I am new here to. I love all the great info!

KrisKris welcome to the site. There is so much information on here. Will warn you if you have noticed yet this site is a little addictive 🙂 but in a good way.

I look forward to seeing your postings.

Welcome, glad you could join us. Lots of great people and information here.

KrisKris Hello,
      Alot of good info here. Hope you enjoy being here as much as all of us do.

Hi and welcome to Budget101.

Hello Kris!!!

Nice to meet a fellow Virginian!! Believe me you will find alot of useful information and some of the friendliest people here!! I know you will enjoy this place as much as I am!!!

Lynn 🙂

Wow! What a nice welcome. Thanks everyone!!!

Soooo, um, whats with the bar graph thingie? And what do the dots under Rep Power mean? probably I would find out if I explored the site a little more but I’m at work right now….I don’t have as much time to be on the web at home (go figure!).

The bar’s indicate your activity level on the site, your ranking, and how long till you move up to the next rank. The little box under the Rep Power-watch it will continue to grow in no time-is how many posts, thanks you give, thanks you receive etc.

hey KrisKris, welcome to the club

Hi KrisKris,

I hope I am not the last one to write, I have been exploring some of the other topics (going to tackle myo cleaning products this weekend, then off to myo cooking products…..) we will see how far i get. welcome aboard, hopefully you will have some time this weekend to visit.

New here too! wvdixie, but in Va….

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.