- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 8:31 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 8:31 pm #267517
Sensational Peppermint Pattie Brownies
24 small (1-1/2 inch) YORK Peppermint Patties
1-1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
3 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350°F.(325°F. for glass baking dish). Remove wrappers from peppermint patties. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; blend well. Reserve 2 cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter. Spread reserved 2 cups batter over patties.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares. About 36 brownies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.