- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 5, 2008 at 7:59 pm by .
- December 5, 2008 at 7:59 pm #267494
Rich Chocolate Holiday Cups
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup hershey’s cocoa
chocolate filling (recipe follows)
vanilla glaze (recipe follows)
6 maraschino cherries, each cut into 4 strips
1. Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed until well blended. Beat in sugar until creamy.
Beat in flour and cocoa until well blended. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until easy to shape.
2. Heat oven to 350°. Grease 24 miniature muffin cups (1-3/4×1 inch).
Shape dough into 24 balls. Press each ball into bottom and side of muffin cup. Divide chocolate filling evenly among each.
3. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool about 20 minutes; remove from pan.
Cool completely. Drizzle vanilla glaze over tops; garnish each with piece of maraschino cherry. 24 cups.
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons HERSHEY’S Cocoa
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Stir together cocoa and butter in small bowl; stir in remaining ingredients.
vanilla glaze: stir together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons milk and 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract until thin enough to drizzle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.