- October 13, 2008 at 8:43 pm #264566
Peanut Butter and Apple Crumble
4 cups thinly sliced peeled apples
1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips
1 cup sugar, divided
2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, divided
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
1 cup quick-cooking or regular rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350Â°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Stir together apples, peanut butter chips, 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour in large bowl. Spread into prepared pan; dot with 2 tablespoons butter. Stir together remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 1/2 cup flour, oats and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in remaining 4 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle oat mixture over apples.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and edges are bubbly. Cool slightly. Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired. 6 to 8 servings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.